- Bug fixes for the new django authentication. (bugs 703364 and 706530 and 708826)
- James built a new message broadcast app we will add to the site in 1.9 (bugs 705675 and 711728)
- Les merged our 'mdn' and 'master' branches and put the new wiki pages behind waffle so we can use more sane branches (bugs 702988 and 702989 and 702990 and 705849)
- Added attribution for our tumbeasts images (bug 704085)
- Tweaks and fixes to the now-released Apps page
- Various other bugs and fixes
- Les and Craig have done some good work to set us up to transition to BrowserID! At first we'll cover the "golden paths" of BrowserID - i.e., log in existing users with a single account, register new users.
- Aside from BrowserID, we're just working on a bunch of smaller bug fixes around the holidays.
Since Jay will be gone, John is re-joining us part-time to do some product management along with folks from the Developer Engagement team until we hire a dedicated PM. Until that happens, we're going to work hard on the wiki migration and we'll only add features if they are high priority - like Apps, BrowserID, mobile, etc.